- Harrow is an affluent north-west London suburb and one of Greater London’s major commercial centres.
- Excellent road and rail connections into central London, via mainline and underground stations.
- Prime freehold retail parade, opposite Marks & Spencer.
- A strong tenant line-up of Card Factory, Foot Locker and Sports Direct.com (all in occupation since 1995).
- Re-based rents reflecting low Zone A rates of £89.50 psf to £94.25 psf.
- Total accommodation of 986.63 sq m (10,620 sq ft), with well configured ground floor retail space.
- Total current rent of £225,000 per annum exclusive, with an AWULT of 4.25 years to expiry (no breaks).
Seeking offers in excess of £3,675,000 (Three Million, Six Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT, reflecting a Net Initial Yield of 5.75%, allowing for purchaser’s costs of 6.51%.
STATUS - SOLD