- Kingston-upon-Thames is a premier retailing centre in South West London
- Trophy asset
- Exceptionally prominent retail unit, occupying a 100% prime position on Clarence Street
- Modern, well configured retail accommodation, totalling 399.57 sq m (4,301 sq ft), arranged over ground and first floors
- Leased to Hema Retail Limited, with surety from Hema BV and French Connection Group plc (D&B rated 5A1), for a term expiring on 17th August 2018
- The current rent is £482,000 per annum exclusive
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £10,500,000 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
A purchase at this level would reflect a Net Initial Yield of 4.34%, allowing for purchaser’s costs of 5.80%.