- Bishop’s Stortford is an affluent London commuter town
- Prominent freehold property in prime pitch
- Total accommodation of 539.11 sq m (5,803 sq ft), with well configured retailing space
- Let to Waterstones Booksellers Limited
- Total current rent of £90,000 per annum exclusive, reflecting £75.70 per sq ft Zone A
- Estimated rental value of £95,000 per annum exclusive, reflecting £80.00 per sq ft Zone A
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £1,400,000 (One Million, Four Hundred Thousand Pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
A purchase at this level would reflect a Net Initial Yield of 6.08%, a Reversionary Yield of 6.41% and a Nominal Equivalent Yield of 6.35%, allowing for purchaser’s costs of 5.80%.